Thursday, October 01, 2015

Be{YOU}tiful @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing great. I'm so under the weather and it's no fun. Thanks to the haze that never seem to go away even after some rainy days washed out the blurry sky and gave us some beautiful blue skies and sunny days but sadly I believe the wind from the southern region blew the haze up north and we are back living in hazy situation. As a result, my eyes start to feel painful and the body aches for two days now. Today I have slight cold, running nose and feel lethargy but life has to go on between rest {smile}.

Today I bring you my recent layout of my little girl Afza when she was 3 years old. An old photo in 2010. She's now 7 and attends primary school already. Time sure flies huh? I miss her babyhood and toddler memories so much. Sometimes I tell her not to grow...she says "Okay" so sweetly. Lol!
Supplies used: Kaisercraft patterned paper+stamps+alpha.stickers+die.cuts, Alpha gesso and modeling paste, STAMPlorations stencil, Buncho watercolors, black gel pen, Versafine onyx black ink pad and pearls

 Denise made this great sketch for Scrap Africa. I think it's challenging! All those pretty circles had me think for some time what to create on my page. I love circles a lot and end up playing with them with stencil and die cuts. I just played with the patterned paper collection to develop similar color tones on this page by fussy cut the flowers and leaves from one patterned paper and adhered on the other. Thanks Denise for the sketch.
Some close-up photos:
I wrote a little message for Afza that I'm sure she will appreciate some day {smile}.
I'm looking forward to seeing you paper related creations at Mr Linky Scrap Africa before deadline (October 14). 
Until then, have a pleasant weekend.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah