Sunday, November 27, 2016

Create & Explore @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPloratios}

Good day my dearest friends.
I hope this day finds everyone of you in good health and cheery mood all the time. I definitely am. My children have finished school term for the year and we are spending five weeks school holidays with my Mother. The new school term will reopen on 1 January 2017. That is correct...they return to school on New Year!

I am here to show my new mixed media creation using STAMPlorations products which you can find here.
 A few close-up piccies:
 I
 I
Have a good day and see you again next month.
Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah