Monday, March 27, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Guest Designer 400th Challenge

Hello friends! Welcome to another special post and this is yours truly as always feeling honored to guesting for Cupcake Inspirations. This week Cupcake Inspirations celebrates her 400th challenge. That is very impressive ladies...congratulations.

 STAMPlorations is sponsoring the winner's prize this week. Come along and join CIC fabulous challenge whereby you get to choose your own inspiration from the previous CIC prompts.

I created a clean and simple card if I can say that {smile}.
 I have picked a pretty CIC #378 mood board to create my card:~
Isn't that tempting? So yummy!!!

Well allow me to enter these challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations : 400th Challenge
2. 613 Avenue Create : #195 ATG with optional twist No Digis
3. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends : #54 ATG
4. Di's Digi Designs : Add Some Texture 

I hope you will play along too. Happy creating and wish you the best of luck.

Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! That background is awesome!! I'm so glad you linked up to our 400th birthday celebration at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card with the texture...wonderfully done! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. You and your design team really made some amazing cards this week! And I especially love the texture on this one. It is stunning! Thank you for joining us for our #400th challenge celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab I love how you added texture to it! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah