Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Guest Designer @ Try it on Tuesday

Hello friends and happy Tuesday!

I am very honored to Guest Design for Try it on Tuesday challenge this time around.
Thank you so much Avril for inviting me to your wonderful blog challenge.
It's my pleasure to create something special for their challenge theme which happens to be my favorite "Add A Quote". Yes, I am a quote lover and use them a lot in my creations.

I created a mixed media card with combination of clear gesso, modeling paste, watercolors, machine stitches, stamping, stenciling and doodling. I love combining things and finalize it with details till satisfaction meets happiness {chuckle}.
 A few close-up shots:
Go and live your dreams guys and stay happy.
That's it for today. Until  see you again soon.

Thank you for dropping by and wish you all the best in your undertakings.

Hugs and smiles,

6 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous mixed media project and a lovely quote you added. Thank you for joining us as our Guest Designer for this challenge at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah this is stunning, love the colours and textures and of course that wonderful quote.
    Thanks you for joining us as our Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a quote lover too and love what you did on the background of this piece! Beautiful vibrant colors and textures. Somehow, all that eye candy doesn't take away from the quote. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous guest creation for Try It On Tuesday - where I found you. The colours are stunning as is the beautiful texture. I love the layered book page flower, and great words too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colours. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah