Monday, June 05, 2017

Fabulous Flowers @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hi everyone! Are you ready to be fabulous? MHKDesigns brings you fabulous stamp set namely Fabulous Flowers. Yes that is correct. Today is new digi stamp release at MHKDesigns Etsy Shop

I created a set of artist trading cards with the fussy cut flowers and sentiment: 
Check out the digi stamp set at the shop:
Some close-up pictures:
Entering these challenges:
1. Artistic Inspirations : Ch#180 ATG with flowers theme {optional}
2. Come and Get It : ATG
3. Crazy 4 Challenges : C4C388 Repeat three of something

I hope my minimalist mixed media artist trading cards gives you some inspirations to create any time soon.
Until I see you again on the 10th day with another stamp set release you will love.

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

  1. Asmah, these are totally STUNNING! I adore the beautiful color combo and all that texture! Thanks for all you do for MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATCs!!! Love the background you created!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC's and the background is amazing! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mixed media! Thank you for submitting with Artistic Inspirations! Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just stunning. Nice work. Love the colours, love the image which you have coloured so beautifully and just love your design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello- I am a big fan of ATC cards. I don't see them often in my swaps because I tend to swap a lot with card makers recently. I love the texture! Fussy cutting the flowers was an inspired idea for your small canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful flowers and sentiment! Happy Friday and have a great weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah