Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Sit a Bit {Tag} @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello there! I've been so busy these day I just need to slow down and perhaps stay a resort holidaying to free the mind, lol. Wishing everyone a great day. Same here, alhamdulilah.

It's my turn to host the Designer Inspirations at MHKDesigns blog.
I created a shabby tag with minimalist mixed media element in the background.
I love all the chairs available in this digi stamp set namely Sit A Bit which you can get here at MHKDesigns.
Don't you wish you own all those chairs in your home? They look so antique and artistic.
I hope you like my tag this time. I hope to see your creation using the images above in our current challenge that is ending soon at the end of this month.

Until I see you again next month.
Have a blissful day.
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah