Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Marvelous @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hi there friends! My second post for today is a mixed media art journal using MHKDesigns newest digistamp set released today.

This beautiful flowers come along with several sentiments in the set. Click here to purchase the stamp set at MHKDesigns etsy shop.

I created a minimalist mixed media artwork in my journal and I hope you find it inspiring {smile}.
Here's the stamp set up-close:
A few close up shots of my art journal:
 The sentiment is so true. What say you?
 I did a very attentive fussy cut with this image. Yes it's very delicate.
 Yes you guessed right dear! All my artwork in my journal book is upside down as you can see the text in this book pages are the other way round. I purposely get the text involve this time by not cover up the pages with heavy gesso; it's just for extra interest. My oldest sister, Lili gave me some old books from her former office that meant to stay in the bin forever so why not she gave them to me to re-purpose and recycle.
I wish to get this project into these challenges:
1. Try it on Tuesday : In My Garden
2. Love To Create : Ch#16 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
3. Digi Designs : Flower Fancy
4. Art-Journal-Journey : Poetry In Motion

That's it for now. I shall be back again with a mixed media layout in my next post.
Stay tuned and have a wonderful day.

Hugs and smiles, 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! I love the transparency of the background with the text showing through ๐Ÿ˜. Happy Wednesday! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wonderful page and quote is perfect for this month's theme at Art Journal Journey, thanks so much for joining us! Wishing you much happiness this weekend! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! Just fantastic ! Thank you for joining TioT's !
    It would fit our "Poetry in Motion" theme for August over at
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE as well.Would be nice to welcome you there as well!
    oxo Susi
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susi. I feel honored for the invite and have submitted my work at Art-Journal-Journey. Happy weekend to you too. Hugs xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much for linking this beautiful spread to Art Journal Journey!
      This is much appreciated!
      oxo Susi

      Delete
  3. It is a beautiful journal spread. Lovely details and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pages with great textures and beautiful flowers! Love the quote too.
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful art journal spread! I love the colours, and the paint splatters.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous journal spread great background and the flowers are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project, full of detail, colour & texture. Many thanks for joining in with Love 2 Create Challenges 'Anything Goes' challenge. Lou (DT L2CC)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages, lovely background with the text showing through , the stencilling and the pretty flowers

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute project. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi Design challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project Asmah, love the pretty texture and colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah